"When the movie releases, are you prepared to be a hero to thousands of kids? What would that mean to you?" [x]
what the fuck this turtle has like no games on it
Robert Downey Jr. and a cat.
Glad to see RDJ and I have the same reaction upon seeing a cat.
Because everyone needs RDJ having a reaction towards seeing a cat on their blog
A day in the life ♦
i knew this guy in middle school who when asked about his future plans, even by school counselors or teachers would without fail always chant,
KICK ASS, GO TO SPACE
REPRESENT THE HUMAN RACE
i wonder what he’s up to these days.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via lamestprincess)|
first of a set of three commissions